Learn how to be seen online
by potential clients
This course is for companies, organisations & Individuals who want more online attention from their potential clients or costumers.
A Proven Blueprint, that teach your employees how to create & share professional company videos from their mobile, that boost your brand awareness.
How to get your company videos to be seen by potential clients on Linkedin & Facebook.
How to get inexpensive advertisement on Social media by implementing Video Re-targeting strategies, that get your company Top of Mind with potential Clients.
Value Video Making Team
Christian Jensen has been working with TV/web & Online Marketing for more than 12 years.
He has hosted more over 1,000 hours of live television on national TV in Denmark. Produced and edited over 3000 business films.
Mark Fisker is a senior consultant at Danish Confederation of Industries for 9 years. He has an technical and commercial background as engineer and exec. MBA with a focus on making businesses more profitable and has gained an expert knowledge about B2B companies.
Value Video Making’s Outline
When You Purchase ValueVideoMaking Course, You Get Full Access To:
- Content of this course
– Purpose – Understand your customers need.
– Modules – Storyline, Recording, Editing, Publishing
– Outcome – After the course you will be able to produce and publish short video
- Equipment we will use during the course and suggest you should get but feel free to use anything else
– Smartphone with camera
– Editing software
Week 1: Storyline - Design and make a compelling storyline
How to make a storyline for our company presentation
- Create a captivating storyline
- Choose the right film type for your audience
- Use short videos to keep attention
- Use the power of voices to attract attention
- Make videos flow and appealing with cutaways
- Engage your audience with music
- Use graphic to emphasise your message
- Storyline essentials
Exercise: Make your first storyline for a company presentation
Week 2: Recording - Record your storyline in one day
How to record your storyline for a company presentation.
- Prepare for success.
- Get all your recordings in one take
- Choose a location that supports your message
- Use different frames to capture your audience’s attention.
- Get the sound right – bad sound kills great movies.
- Use natural light to get the best result
- Get enough footage for your cutaways
- Recording essentials
Exercise: Record your first company presentation.
Week 3: Editing - Turn your recorded clips into a value video
How to edit the recorded materials for our company presentation
- Get the editing right – the editing template saves time
- Organize video clips and cutaways footage for a speedy process
- Setup the soundtrack first for easier editing
Add music and/or sound to make your project more engaging.
Make cool transitions like a pro with cutaways
- Add graphic to support your messages
Understand how a ‘three seconds intro’ can brand you
Put subtitles on your movies and get more attention
- Recording essentials
Exercise: Edit your first company presentation
Week 4: LinkedIn & Facebook Marketing Tips
How to publish our company presentation video on Facebook and LinkedIn
- Choose your Facebook and LinkedIn target groups and make your videos hit their feeds with Facebook and LinkedIn Ads
BONUS: Re-Target video Strategies that makes you Top of Mind with Potential Clients
Advanced Facebook Re-targeting strategies, that will keep your company videos visible on your potential client’s mobile phones.
BONUS: Closed Facebook Support Group for Members ONLY
Access to our Private Facebook Group: We are here to help you grow and scale your business, ask us anything you want.
Facts About The Program
What is Value Video Making?
It’s a proven system on how to make and share video content for your Business, that reach your potential clients.
We teach you how to create short videos on your mobile in the fastest and most cost-effective way.
We teach you how to run facebook and Linkedin ads for your videos, to make sure you get your brand in front of potential clients & stay top of mind.
Who can benefit from it?
Companies and organisations who want more online attention from their potential clients or costumers.
Maybe you work in marketing or sales and understand the power of using video in your daily communication, but find it very expensive to outsource and time-consuming to produce, then this course is for you.
When you are finish with this course you are able to make awesome videos and build brand awareness.
How does it work?
Once you enroll, you’ll be onboarded by someone on our team and receive a username and password that allows you to log in to the member area and access the content.
Everything is online. We have created four different modules. We teach you step by step what to do, from making a storyline, recording, editing and sharing your company story on Social Media. We have templates and checklists for you. We also invite all members to a closed Facebook support group, to make sure you succeed.
Here’s a Summery of the video marketing statistics for 2020:
- 85% of all internet users in the United States watched online video content monthly on any of their devices. Which means that video content is becoming increasingly popular.
- 54% of consumers want to see more video content from a brand or business they support. This goes to show that the demand for video content is also increasing.
- 87% of marketing professionals use video as a marketing tool. More businesses are including video content as part of their digital marketing strategy.
- Videos are a consumers’ favorite type of content to see from a brand on social media. Consumers expect more video content.
- 88% of video marketers are satisfied with the ROI of their video marketing efforts on social media. Companies are using video marketing to improve their business. Among other things, this includes to increase their sales, to build brand awareness, and to keep their customers informed.
- Video marketers get 66% more qualified leads per year. This increased quality of leads could be because of the quality of education that video content brings.
- The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video. This shows that video content improves engagement on your website.
- Eight out of ten people have purchased a piece of software or app after watching a brand’s video.
- Internet users spent six hours and 48 minutes per week watching videos online in 2019.
- In 2022, 82 percent of the global internet traffic will come from video streaming and downloads. Source: Oberlo
Christian Jensen can not and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies.
Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions, and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.